So every year our church (ward) holds an adults only Valentines Dance. So once a year I get to dance with my husband. This first picture is from this year, 2012. The next two are from 2011. This year it was a 50's theme, but we didn't feel like pulling out the poodle skirt and leather jackets. We were hustling just to get there. We spent ALL of the morning AND afternoon at our boy's basketball games (including Cory's game) and then at a BYU basketball game.
In 2011 they chose to make the Valentines Dance theme "Wear What You Wore To Prom". And while I was not going to try to squeeze myself into an evening gown, we wore matching colors and hair-style-appropriate hair styles. And I learned that I no longer know how to rat hair to make it big and fluffy. If you look close, you can see Cory has a spike on the side and a matching pink knit tie. Oh yeah! The 80's. Good times!
-K- I had to share this adorable picture of Little Miss A asleep in bed. She's gotten into the habit of taking her babies to bed. Along with books, toys, stuffed animals, and a variety of blankets. After she falls asleep I move everything to the floor next to her so she has room to breathe. But it's awful cute!
And just so you all know... baseball and soccer and ballet performances are all right around the corner. More fun pictures and times to come! Oh!! And I'll be doing a wedding cake for a friends daughter. Can't wait to post those pictures too!


No comments:
Post a Comment